If you ever wanted to reset your WordPress Website and you don’t know how to get started, you are at the right place.
What is a WordPress Reset?
Resetting WordPress means you are changing your site to its original state by clearing the database. It is like a Smartphone factory reset. It completely deletes all posts, pages, and comments from your database.
If you are a WordPress expert, it is not hard to reset your site through your Hosting. If you are not a WordPress expert, it is not easy to do this that’s why we recommend you to try WordPress Reset Plugins.
What makes you Reset your WordPress Website and Start from scratch?
- You are testing new themes or plugins and you think testing these much easier on an empty space.
- Something goes wrong on your Website and you want to start from the beginning.
- You are changing your personal blog to a business one and you want to remove tons of old content. It can be time-consuming so using a WordPress Reset Plugin helps you get the job done easily.
WP Reset Plugin
You can find a lot of WordPress Reset Plugins in the WordPress Directory and one of the best is WP Reset Plugins. Here we go with some of the best features of WP Reset Plugin.
- It is Free to use
- One Click Reset Option
- It deletes all posts and pages
- It will not make any changes to your existing plugins or themes
- It will not change your existing Search Engine Visibility settings
- It will not change your site settings
- Currently logged in user will be restored
Reset your Website with WP Reset
Now it’s time to learn to reset your Website with WP Reset Plugin. It is really fast and simple. Here we go.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins and click Add New.
- Search for WP Reset and hit enter and install the Plugin named WP Reset – Best WordPress Reset Plugin.
- Click “Install Now” and Activate.
- Open Plugins page located under the Tools menu.
- Scroll down Type reset in the confirmation field to confirm the reset and then click the “Reset WordPress” button to finish the reset.
We recommend you to take a complete backup of your website before proceeding with Reset because there is No Undo in this action also No backups are made by WP Reset. To get Weekly News about WordPress, visit WP Newsify.